Parents/carers who wish to have their child considered for admission to our school must complete a Common Application Form (CAF) from your Local Authority and the school’s Supplementary Information Form (SIF) if they are applying for a church place. If applying for a community place this additional supplementary form does not need to be completed. Out of borough applications must be submitted to their home Local Authority.
Supplementary form can be downloaded below or obtained from the school office; the CAF must be completed online via eAdmissions. The Supplementary Information Form (only for church applicants) must be returned to the school.
|Supplementary Information Form|
Open Mornings for Prospective Parents:
- Friday 18th November 2022 at 10am (approximately 30 minutes)
- Friday 25th November 2022 at 10am (approximately 30 minutes)
- Wednesday 30th November at 9.30am (approximately 30 minutes)
If you would like to come along to one of our open mornings please contact the school office on 020 8858 3974 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.
Appeals are in accordance with the School Standards and Framework Act 1998 and parents who are not offered a place for their child have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel. Parents wishing to appeal should obtain an appeal form from the school. The form should be sent to reach the Clerk to the Appeal panel, c/o the School, within 20 school days of the date of the letter confirming the governors’ decision not to offer a place. Should an appeal be unsuccessful, the Governing Body will not consider a further application from those parents within the same academic year unless there have been significant and material changes in their circumstances.
IN- YEAR ADMISSIONS 2022-23
Christ Church Admissions Policy 2022 - 23
If you would like to apply for a school place at any of our schools or campuses which are not at the set times for future Reception (first school year of a primary school) or Year 7 (first school year of a secondary school) year groups then please note the following:
- An application must be made on the application form (SIF) and sent to the school office of the school and campus you wish to apply to.
- The school’s admin team will process your application within 15 school days and notify you of the outcome.
- Each application is ranked (if there are more applications than places available) using our oversubscription criteria (as set out in our admissions policies).
- If there is not a place available for your child at the time of application then you will be placed on the school’s waiting list.
WAITING LIST INFORMATION:
Our Federation operates a waiting list, which is ordered in accordance with the oversubscription criteria. The waiting list is held until the end of each academic year in which the child starts. Parents may request in writing to join the waiting list. If an application is received and a child is added to the waiting list, the list will be re-ranked in accordance with the oversubscription criteria. Parents will need to re-apply each academic year if they wish their child’s name to remain on the school’s waiting list with a new updated supplementary information form (SIF).